Stubby Ratcheting Conbination Wrenches, Metric
- SUPERCOMBO open end has specially designed grooves that direct wrench force away from fastener corners
- SUPERTORQUE box opening design allows application of higher torque without rounding or deforming hex fastener points. No contact is made at the corners. Instead, wrenching forces are placed on the flat surfaces behind the points.
- Ratcheting gear features up to 80 teeth, minimizing swing arc in tight spaces
- Manufactured from special alloy steel, precision forged and heat treated for optimum strength and durability
- Longer length, wrench handle is sized for optimum comfort and balance, providing increased leverage, especially in tight spacesBox ends are offset 15 degrees for knuckle clearance