Williams Tools’ Proud History
Williams has made strong, trusted tools for industrial professionals with pride since 1882. It’s first factory in Red Hook, Brooklyn, NYC, revolutionized drop forging, “blacksmithing by machinery,” to ensure all pieces were created with the same consistency and quality. Due to their precise manufacturing process, Williams’ products were used in the countless industrial shops of 19th century America. From turning out tools for bicycles, sewing machines and more to the production of golf club heads for a growing America.